Have a Question About Billing or Refunds?
We work hard as a company to ensure that our service provides value to our actors and directors. If you have questions about billing, please fill out the form below.
How do I cancel my membership?
Loginto your account.
- Navigate to the “Billing Information” option found under the “Profile” tab in the menu.
- Click the red button that says “Cancel your subscription”.
What is the refund policy?
Most refunds are only issued if within 7 days of the issued payment. We will consider a refund after 7 days of your original purchase under the following conditions:
- You have made the purchase by mistake and have not yet used the product.
- The membership is defective, and you have worked with CallBoard support to fix the problem, and the problem is still not fixed or it can’t be fixed.
- The membership lacks one or more advertised features.
View our full refund policy here.
Is there a family or group discount?
Yes! Discounts are offered to groups that have over 5 members. This is most applicable to school classes, agencies, and large groups of friends.
If you have a group of 5 or more people and are interested in a discount, please contact our support team: [email protected]
Do you take checks in the mail?
We discourage sending us checks in the mail to pay for memberships and other products.
Exceptions may be made for larger purchases.
Checks are not eligible for refunds.