You have been directed to this page because you have responded to one of our posts in regards to extending our acting pool.
Please read all of the following information then click the button at the bottom:
- Communication – You must be responsive to email and phone communication.
- Transportation – You must provide your own transportation to and from the set.
- 2 Forms Of ID – This work is considered to be contractor work and you may be required to present 2 forms of ID for certain parts.
- Over 16 – If you are under the age of 16 you can still work but you will need a guardian present for certain projects.
- Current Account – You must have a current account with us. (see the last section)
- Other – Each set may have other specific requirements.
How To Get On Set:
- Current List – To view a current list of projects that we are casting for in your area, click here.
- Be Proactive – We have hundreds of actors that are in our database. To make the work process easier for us and for you we will provide you with a list all the projects that we are helping cast. This means you can pick and choose which projects you want to work. Directors post these auditions for you to apply to. Each posting has information that you may be concerned with (where, when, body types that they are looking for, etc.). It is up to you to be proactive in checking this list and applying for the parts that you are interested in.
- Submission – When you find a project that you would like to work on, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button that says “Apply For Part”. Instructions on how to submit for that project will be given to you. Most projects only require a current picture of your self to be submitted. Larger roles often request an in-person audition and resume.
- Sort The List – You can use the filters that are at the top of the page to sort the list to better find parts that you are interested in.
- Payment – Lots of paid projects will give you cash at the end of shooting on set. For larger feature films they will often send you a check in the mail a week or 2 later.
- Volunteer – We also provide information for volunteer projects. If you only want to only view paid opportunities you can sort the list accordingly.
- Web-Based – All of our auditions/opportunities are based out of our website.
Creating An Account:
- Active Account is Required – We require all of our actors to upload their information to our database so that directors can view and search your information. The service fee for this is $10/year. This stands as an earnest payment and helps us keep our database clean. If you are serious about pursuing a career in acting we do offer a premium account that provides your with more tools and resources (including agency information, email notifications, etc.)
- Read – Make sure you have read all of the information above before creating an account.
This button will take you to a form where you will be able to enter your information and pay your $10.
If you have questions email us